integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Monday, July 12, 2010
The past week has been AMAZING, in short.

The PSC Prep Course has really been amazing so far. We've heard and seen and witnessed so much, and I'm just really thankful to be able to have the honour of being part of the team that helps Singapore prosper. (:

I will stay true to the faith placed in me by my society

How true (: (: (: I'll do my very best! :D

OBS last week with WASHINGTON was simply out of this world. Like Rene put it, I never thought a camp with 10 PSC Scholars would turn out to be as awesome as it was (: Everyone just worked so well together and we simply rocked. The reflection/sharing sessions gave me greater insight on what my watchmates/myself thought about our roles in the Public Service, and I for one am really glad I signed the deed and took up this scholarship. I really rather not be anywhere else but here. I will strive and do Singapore proud (: Love you guys, Washington (: Thank you for being the loveliest watch ever HUGS.

There was this 4 hour long image/etiquette workshop today which was really informative. Biggest takeaway is the shocking realisation that I need to upgrade my ENTIRE (i mean ENTIRE) wardrobe. (: hahahahaha.

HCA hospice attachment from tmr-friday, NEE SOON SOUTH Meet the people's session with Ms Lee Bee Wah on Thursday, and social night with bryan on Friday, ITS A BUSY BUSY WEEK (:

I wish you knew you I felt about you.